Dynamic Sales Coaching / Training
Corporate Fact of Life:“Sales Solve Most Problems”
- We exist in a global competitive marketplace where in the customer’s eyes, products and pricing are more theSame than they areDifferent.
- Salespeople need to learn proven skills and techniques that clearly demonstrate aValued Uniqueness in theirCompany, Products & Services.
- Building an Excellence-Oriented, Successful Sales Team
- Stopping Sales-rep Turnover
- Finding New Customers and Keeping Current Ones
- Igniting New Sellers and Empowering Senior Staff
- Growing the Company through Sales Success
What Sales & Sales Management will Learn
- A deeper understanding of the proven principles of professional selling
- The differences in their approach to that of sellers in the top 1% in their industry
- Techniques to fast-track to 3X their sales success
- Time and energy management used by those at the EXCELLENCE level
- The psychology of a sale and its import to a selling strategy and their success
- Excellence-level goal-setting
- Proven ways to demonstrate a ‘uniqueness’ that motivates customers to say yes!
And Much More.
No longer is technical skills and simple sales techniques sufficient for sales EXCELLENCE. Those who rise to the top 1% in sales achievement, do so, because they operate at a much higher, more strategic, level. To 3X a sales quota, these individuals understand three integral factors:
1) Technology, their Products, Services and how it surpasses their competition
2) ASystems-Approach to proven strategies and delivery-techniques, unique to the Art & Science of Professional Selling, and,
3) A firm grounding in the Psychological principles of Human Behaviour, Motivation & Drive – that operate within a professional selling Stratagem – as it relates to customer-needs.
The methodology of elite salespeople is focused at a higher level. They gravitate more toward the natural laws of human interaction and psychology – the esoteric – the essence for which the Rules of Selling were written and in which they find credibility. Their delivery appears effortless albeit transparently deliberate. What they do and the success they achieve is not by accident! …Paul Shearstone 2003